Back to all career opportunities
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to sales and account management team to ensure deliverables, timelines, and enhanced sales performance metrics are achieved. This position has accountability to multiple team members, serves as coordinator for the variety of sales functions.
- Provides administrative support and manage projects for both the VP of Client Services and the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Support sales and account management teams in the preparation for meetings and events with clients, brokers/consultants and Health Plans. This position will be responsible for key coordination of activities for key on-site client engagements. The activities could include, but are not limited to formatting and copying of materials for internal and external stakeholder meetings, preparation and arrangements for such as food, reservations, etc. to support client engagements.
- Coordinate and engage with marketing team to ensure sales decks are complete, and coordinate logistics to ensure successful client and new business engagements.
- Track and ensure successful completion of RFP’s. Schedule stakeholder meetings to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Review Salesforce reports and distribute to sales and account management teams to ensure close monitoring of the scheduled classes.
- Provide coordinated booking of travel, reservations, optimize travel arrangements according to travel policy.
- Complete and review expense accounts of the business development team as needed.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability in exercising discretion in confidential matters and the use of independent judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply those skills with persons at all levels of authority in written form as well as verbally.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to operate a personal computer utilizing various software packages to include but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship and demonstrate effective communication with internal personnel at appropriate levels.
- Ability to work or assist in special projects as necessary.
General Working Conditions
- General office conditions exist to include extended periods of time working on a laptop.
Education: Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Required three to seven years of experience in the Healthcare Industry.
- Preferred: working in fast paced, sales-oriented environment. Knowledge of sales, account management, marketing, wellness, health related field and health insurance industry a plus.
Date Effective: January 2019
This description is intended to be sufficient merely to identify the classification and be illustrative of the duties that may be assigned. It should not be interpreted to describe all of the duties an employee assigned to this classification may be required to perform.
To apply, please email email@example.com.