Do you get a tear in your eye when you watch sappy commercials? Do you love reading Before and After stories or hearing how lives have been transformed? Are you uber-organized? Would you like to be responsible for finding the best customer stories and sharing those stories through innovative marketing & social initiatives?
Are you interested in working for a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and a culture centered around celebrating both individual and company-wide success? (Ok, who wouldn’t want that?!)
At Naturally Slim, we help employers combat obesity-related disease in their employee population. We’re passionate about impacting the health of our country, and our employees use their strengths and talents to help contribute to that goal. If you are interested in a career with real purpose and think you have what it takes to join our team as a Testimonial Marketing Coordinator, read on!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for harnessing the positive content generated by our participants and clients to use in our ongoing marketing efforts. Additionally, you will use that content to help drive our social media presence building both brand awareness and increased participation in the Naturally Slim program.
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Participate in the Naturally Slim closed online community to uncover participant input and encourage social evangelism of Naturally Slim.
- Assist with the management of our social media channels, especially Facebook, to respond and reach out to those sharing testimonials and/or success stories to get additional content
- Develop an organizational process for storing participant testimonials, tagging them for easy retrieval and selecting the best ones for various uses.
- Work with our technology team to create a digital library of customer content to be utilized by our internal teams
- Assist in developing and executing marketing plans utilizing participant-generated content (testimonials) to promote Naturally Slim
- Develop campaigns targeted at different participant segments (male participants, teachers, shift-workers, etc.) to solicit their testimonials for use in marketing communications
- Create social media content utilizing our customer content and aide in overall social content creation and scheduling
- Respond to participant inquiries, complaints, and praise coming from social media channels
- Manage participant-facing contests and giveaways
You’ll also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Having excellent written communication skills (clear, concise, and grammatically correct) to effectively represent the Naturally Slim brand
- Being organized and capable of managing multiple projects and/or campaigns effectively at one time
- Being a collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, health coaches, technology, project managers, and others
- Possessing a self-starter attitude in order to assess situations and provide recommendations based on your experience and understanding of a given situation
- An interest in health improvement, especially related to population health
- Being flexible, open-minded, and willing to chip in where needed in order to thrive on our small, multi-faceted team
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or English preferred
- One to two years of marketing experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Having a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is helpful
- Insurance or health industry experience is preferred but not required
- The ability to be detail-oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy is required
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills are required
- Ability to travel (infrequently) to client events/fairs/celebrations
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be the Testimonial Marketing Coordinator for Naturally Slim, apply today!