Naturally Slim was recently acquired from a larger company and is developing its own support functions including the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) area. Naturally Slim recently hired an FP&A Manager and is continuing building the team by hiring a Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will report to and support the FP&A Manager and provide necessary analysis for business decisions.
- Build and Maintain KPIs in Power BI
- Model sales commission scenarios
- Create customer pricing models based on scenarios
- Create analysis for sales department
- Create of analysis and models on a needed basis
- Occasional (less than 5%) business travel may be required
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- PowerPoint skills, nice to have
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Respectful of deadlines – strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent attention to detail without losing the big picture.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-player who will collaborate with accounting, leadership, and IT teams.
- Highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to understand complex business problems and deliver information and analysis
- Customer-focused, proactive and responsive
- Strong interpersonal skills: a good listener with an effective communication style that can explain financial information clearly.
- Someone who can forge and maintain close relationships, both internally and externally.
- Can work independently and project plan his/her work to meet required deadlines
- Communicates clearly about progress and challenges
- A highly-motivated team-player that contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together, enthusiastically and effectively, in producing outstanding results. Someone who seeks to understand others and is politically and culturally aware; drive collaboration, cooperation and team building.
- Ability to think creatively and meticulously to solve problems that do not have a clear solution
To apply, please email email@example.com.