Do you have a knack for reaching people with messaging that motivates them to take action? Do you enjoy solving complex communication challenges? Enjoy measuring the results of your efforts? And using those results to drive best practices and test cases?
Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and a culture centered around celebrating both individual and company-wide success? (Ok, who wouldn’t want that?!)
At Naturally Slim, we help employers combat obesity-related disease in their employee population. We’re passionate about impacting the health of our country, and our employees use their strengths and talents to help contribute to that goal. If you are interested in a career with real purpose and think you have what it takes to join our team as Director of B2C Marketing, read on!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for increasing participation in the Naturally Slim program by developing best practices and marketing plans for Naturally Slim clients and overseeing the implementation of those plans. Ultimately, you’ll help Naturally Slim participants improve their quality of life by achieving their weight loss and health improvement goals.
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Lead the development & implementation of marketing plans for large clients—including national employers and insurance carriers—based on client details, such as audience, available communication channels, company culture, etc., including the development of any customize communication materials or channels
- Develop and refine best practices for marketing Naturally Slim to employees and plan members
- Work cross-functionally with teammates from Business Development and Program Success Management to understand and leverage client marketing channels, challenges, and opportunities
- Develop, implement and analyze test-and-learn plans, and then leverage those learnings to improve employee/member marketing best practices
- Based on analysis of previous programs and new understandings, routinely work with Project Success Management team to operationalize employee/marketing best practices
- Lead the innovation and iteration of new methods/ideas/channels in an effort to determine new, unique, effective engagement tactics
- Prepare and present strategy and best practice presentations to clients to secure buy-in and adoption of best practices
- Work with Marketing resources and/or Program Success Management team to ensure all initiatives within the recommended marketing plan are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Manage B2C Marketing resources to ensure completion of all marketing requests. This includes directing priorities, mentoring career development, providing weekly and annual feedback, and ongoing coaching
You’ll also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Enjoying working in a team-orientated, highly collaborate environment
- Being organized and capable of managing multiple projects and/or campaigns effectively at one time
- Enjoying learning and evaluating as this position will be responsible for evaluating the results of marketing initiatives to guide future decisions and strategies
- Being empathetic to understand the wants and needs of various customer segments while also being creative in developing marketing initiatives that speak to those needs
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and grammatically correct) to effectively convey marketing messages and communicate with professionals both internally and client-facing
- Being a collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, business development, analytics, technology, project managers, and others
- An interest in health improvement, especially related to population health
- Being flexible, open-minded, and willing to chip in where needed in order to thrive on our small, multi-faceted team
- Exercising discretion in confidential matters
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum ten years B2C marketing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Health industry or insurance experience is preferred but not required
- The ability to be detail-oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy is required
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills are required
- Ability to travel when necessary (less than 10% of total working days)
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be the Director of B2C Marketing for Naturally Slim, apply today!