The Sales Director manages business development activities for Naturally Slim driving sales and the acquisition of new business. This position seeks opportunities for B2B sales. Demonstrates exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to close deals. Must be able to research market trends and targeting relationships that are aligned with Naturally Slims strategic goals. This position is an industry leader and will be recognized as an authority in our industry. Different functional areas may only include direct sales, or indirect sales, or at times, both direct and indirect sales.
- Understands the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area assigned
- Enhances client’s experience by providing support, information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Follows the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Thought Leadership
- Consultative Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Ability to Multi-task
General Working Conditions:
General office working conditions exist. Desk located in workstation area with little or no privacy. Involves extended periods of sitting at a workstation performing computer duties. Constant flow of interruptions by personnel, visitors to area and telephone calls.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Two years of Health and Benefits sales experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.