Do you love learning about an idea or concept and then turning it into a great visual design or story? Do you constantly look for inspiration from specific websites or talented designers? Do you get bored doing the same type of design work all the time?
Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and a culture centered around celebrating both individual and company-wide success? (Ok, who wouldn’t want that?!)
At Naturally Slim, we help employers combat obesity-related disease in their employee population. We’re passionate about impacting the health of our country, and our employees use their strengths and talents to help contribute to that goal. If you are interested in a career with real purpose and think you have what it takes to join our team as a Creative Designer/Storyteller, read on!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for concepting and producing digital, print and video projects to increase participation in the Naturally Slim program and ultimately, help participants achieve their health improvement goals.
Here's just a bit of what you'd do:
- Collaborate with team members to provide creative and innovative thinking to help fulfill the graphical needs of the company
- Design and create various consumer-focused marketing materials in digital, print and video formats for the Naturally Slim brand including emails, flyers, direct mail, webpages, and more
- Concept the visual story as well as creative format for client-focused marketing materials to influence employer buying decisions. Materials may include case studies, infographics, webinars, emails and more
- Design PowerPoint presentation templates for our sales teams
- Elevate and document the brand design aesthetic for all creative deliverables including print, digital and video
- Manage the implementation and update of all approved marketing materials into our digital asset management tool for customization by the client project teams
- Maintain database of images and graphics as well as marketing material templates
- Maintain relationship with outside print and promotional vendors
You’ll also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Possessing a gift of being able to take an idea and turn it into a visual representation to more clearly convey a concept
- Having the curiosity to learn about the wellness industry and employee healthcare to ensure all creative deliverables truly accomplish their goals
- Maintaining a passion for great design and always wanting to tweak and improve previous materials
- Being organized and capable of effectively managing multiple projects and/or campaigns at one time
- Ability to collaborate with internal/external resources at all levels including project managers, technologists, business development, and executives
- An interest in health improvement, especially related to population health
- Being flexible, open-minded, and willing to chip in where needed in order to thrive on our small, multi-faceted team
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- Having mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat Professional) as well as proficiency of Premier and Microsoft tools including Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Maintaining a working knowledge of HTML5, Wordpress and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications preferred
- Five years of graphic design experience
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be the Creative Designer/Storyteller for Naturally Slim, apply today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.