Back to all career opportunities
Strategic Client Consultant
The purpose of this position is to strategically retain and grow profitable Naturally Slim revenue of an assigned book of business through proactive data analysis, communication and relationship building with existing clients, brokers/consultants and Health Plans primarily in the 1,000-10,000 market segment.
- Create and facilitate strategic meetings with clients, brokers/consultants and Health Plans.
- Generate new revenue from existing clients by strategically demonstrating the value of Naturally Slim through data, marketing, engagement strategies, communications and relationship building.
- Provide timely follow up to maintain current relationships.
- Analyze and determine additional opportunities to expand current client programs.
- Present a professional and accurate representation of Naturally Slim solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on technology aspects of each program and work with development teams on issues or troubleshoot independently.
- Responsible for timely sales pipeline management and revenue tracking in Salesforce.
- Create documents and communication pieces to support business- up to and including PowerPoint presentations, RFP’s,etc.
- Develop and maintain a success strategy for each client, which includes working with internal staff to determine specific service responsibilities, resolve client issues that could include complete processes or claims processing issues.
- Attend partner and sales meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to engage and persuade a decision maker of benefits of Naturally Slim solutions.
- Ability to think creatively and independently to develop client solutions
- Ability in exercising discretion in confidential matters and the use of independent judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply those skills with persons at all levels of authority in written form as well as verbally.
- Ability to be detail oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and utilize advanced technology associated with job functions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer utilizing various software packages to include but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Complete multi-phased projects independently without supervision.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel, as required.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship and demonstrate effective communication with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Ability to work daily and extended hours as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and appropriate confidentiality in handling sensitive situations or complaints.
- Ability to work or assist in special projects as necessary.
General Working Conditions
- General office conditions exist to include extended periods of time working on a laptop. Travel to client, prospects, brokers/consultants, Health Plans and vendor locations.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales, account management, marketing, wellness, health related field and health insurance industry.
This description is intended to be sufficient merely to identify the classification and be illustrative of the duties that may be assigned. It should not be interpreted to describe all of the duties an employee assigned to this classification may be required to perform.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.